- 25 éves korig várják az angol vagy francia vagy japán nyelvű írásokat.
- GYEREK kategóriában 14 éves korig, FIATAL kategóriában 14 és 25 éves kor között lehet nevezni.
- maximum 700 szó VAGY maximum 1600 karakter lehet a pályázat hossza
- a névnek és az esszé címének az első oldal tetején kell szerepelnie (nem kell beleszámolni a megadott szó vagy karakter számba)
- world (DOC/DOCX) vagy PDF formátumban kell feltölteni a maximum 2 MB-os esszé file-t.
- jelentkezési határidő: 2022.06.15.
***** 2022 INTERNATIONAL ESSAY CONTEST FOR YOUNG PEOPLE *****
– Organized by The Goi Peace Foundation
– Under the auspices of The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan; Japanese National Commission for UNESCO; Japan Private High School Federation; Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education; Japan Broadcasting Corporation; Nikkei Inc.
– Supported by SEIKO HOLDINGS CORPORATION, PLUS CORPORATION
Our values determine how we think and act, and they shape the society we live in. What are the values that you hold dear? How can you best live your life in line with those values, and in doing so, what kind of society do you hope to create?
1. Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 15, 2022) in one of the following age categories: a) Children (ages up to 14) b) Youth (ages 15 – 25)
2. Essays must be 700 words or less in English or French, or 1600 characters or less in Japanese. Essays must be typed, with your name and essay title included at the top of the first page.
There are no particular rules regarding formatting (font style, size, line space, etc.). However, essays must be submitted in either MS Word (DOC/DOCX) or PDF format. Also, your essay file size must be 2MB or less.
* Your name and essay title are not included in the word count limit.
3. Entries must be submitted online. To send your essay online, you must go to the online registration page https://goipeace-essaycontest.
Teachers and youth directors may submit a collection of essays from their class or group by creating an ‘account for school/organization entrant’ on the online registration page.
* Only one entry per person is accepted.
* We are unable to confirm receipt of essays.
4. Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
5. Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
6. Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizer.
7. If you have questions, please consult the FAQs section on the bottom of the guidelines’ page https://www.goipeace.or.jp/en/
*** DEADLINE: Entries must be received by June 15, 2022 (23:59 your local time).
*** AWARDS: The following awards will be given in the Children’s category and Youth category respectively:
1st Prize: Certificate, prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$840 as of February 2022) and gift … 1 entrant
2nd Prize: Certificate, prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$420 as of February 2022) and gift … 3 entrants
3rd Prize: Certificate and gift … 5 entrants
Honorable Mention: Certificate and gift … 25 entrants
>> 1st to 3rd prize winners will be invited to the Winners Gathering to be held online.
>> Additional awards (Best School Award, School Incentive Award) will be given if applicable.
>> All prize winners will be announced on October 31, 2022 (Japan time) on this website. Certificates and gifts will be mailed to the winners in December 2022.
>> We are unable to answer individual inquiries concerning contest results.
*** PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES ONLINE: https://goipeace-essaycontest.
We are looking forward to the participation of many young people in your communities